Due to our expanding business, we are looking for an additional member to join our team.
Stride Management is an equestrian management company, dealing with international riders and brands. We offer a wide range of services specific to each client, to support their individual needs and aspirations. With an ever-growing client base, there are lots of opportunities within Stride.
The ideal candidate is a hard-working team player who will play a critical role in creating and implementing social media strategies across multiple platforms.
- Develop creative and engaging social media strategies
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tiktok and YouTube, adapting content to suit different channels
- Provide data analysis and metric reporting for clients. Monitor, track, analyse and report on performance on social media platforms
- Develop, launch and manage new competitions and campaigns
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- Create and manage paid social media campaigns
- Grow multiple accounts, and hit targets to increase brand awareness and engagement
The successful candidate will have:
- A solid understanding of the use of a range of social media platforms, particularly in relation to advertising/branding and customers
- Strong copywriting and editing skills suitable for each platform, from knowing how to write a successful tweet using effective storytelling techniques
- Knowledge and understanding of algorithms and search engine optimisation
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- Excellent team working, collaboration and networking skills
- Organisational skills, with the capacity to prioritise and work across multiple projects
- The ability to work well under pressure in order to meet deadlines
- An eye for detail and the ability to work accurately
- Motivation and commitment.
- Knowledge of the equestrian industry
Working hours can be flexible, pay dependant on experience.
To apply, please send your covering letter and CV to [email protected]