He specialises in producing young horses, recently guiding TW’s string of talented youngsters up the ranks and into the bigger classes.
Learn more about him with our Quick Fire Questions:
1. What’s your favourite equestrian moment?
Scott Brash winning Rolex Grand Slam.
2. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
3. Fav food?
4. Favourite horse show to attend?
Any show at The All England Jumping Course, Hickstead.
5. Dogs or cats?
6. Pets you have at the moment?
Wilma, my dog at home.
7. How many cups of tea/coffee do you drink a day?
I don’t like hot drinks, Red Bull gets me through the day.
8. Funniest thing you’ve ever seen at a horse show
Watching a mate forget the course – after he’d already jumped it 3 times.
9. If you could trade lives with anyone for a day who would it be and why?
Bill Gates, I would to know what it’s like to have a load of money.
10. If you were stranded on a tropical island what 2 things would you want with you?
My phone and a mate.
11. Morning or night person?
Night person, definitely.