With David headed out to Prague this week to represent Ireland in the Nation’s Cup team, we thought it would be a good time to get to know him better with our Quick Fire Questions!
1 .What’s your favourite equestrian moment? Winning the Leading Showjumper of the Year at HOYs last year.
2.What’s your biggest pet peeve? When people don’t keep their horses straight when they ride.
3. Favourite food? Chinese from the Castle Inn – I’d eat there everyday if I could
4. Favourite horse show to attend? Dublin Horse Show
5. What pets do you have at the moment? Can’t count! There’s 14 dogs at Bridgehill Farm along with lizards, a pig and tortoises
6. How many cups of tea/coffee do you drink a day? About 5 cups of coffee a day
7. Funniest thing you’ve ever seen at a horse show ? Ride and drive at Beerdevele when they flipped the gator – everyone was fine thankfully!
8. If you could trade lives with anyone for a day who would it be and why? Guy Richie – because he owns a pub!
9. If you were stranded on a tropical island what 2 things would you want with you? A phone and a pub
10. Morning or night person? Morning